Thursday, August 15, 2013

TIme for more?

I gave up blogging when I started working on my MS...only so much time in the day. But I'm just about finished..plus, I think a lot of the things I would have blogged about, I've posted on Facebook. But Facebook isn't the same as a blog. You can offend "friends". You have to deal with politics. You have to think about your reputation. Not so much my sweet alter ego!

So what's happened in the past two years? I've become a Google guru. Really! I know, it's a shock to me, too. I also grew back a bunch of hair - that's nice but probably transient so I try not to get too excited about it. The Grommet isn't little anymore. I've travelled the f**k out of Europe and I still can't get enough.

I signed on for another two years where I am, which I have mixed feelings about, even if I love my job.

Right...now to catch up on reading about my friends' adventures...how many of you are still blogging? I hope all!

4 comments:

ulaca said...

Welcome back to the blogging community. God knows we need a fresh infusion of blood with the likes of fumie still blowing off occasionally...

dgny said...

Mwahahaha! We'll see how long I last!

Tiny said...

Good to see you back!

Foamier said...

Welcome back. Watch out for fat finger.